Second Look Assessment

If you didn't use a tax accountant or you disagree with your tax assessment, bring in a print-out of your current and/or past years' tax return(s) for a Second Look. We will review your tax return and check you received the maximum tax refund. If we find any deductions, offsets or benefits that you are entitled to, we can lodge a tax return amendment and get you the extra money.

What's in it for you?

  • a professional review of your tax return
  • advice on what to do next if any variances are found
  •  If your original return is not correct Culburra Beach Accounting & Tax will file an amendment tax return for you.

At Culburra Beach Accounting & Tax nothing is too complicated. We can assist you, no matter who lodged your tax return.

Fees apply for corrected or amended returns, however these fees are tax deductible.

 Book an appointment online today.